Transition Management Case Study
A global Tier 1 outsourcer was introducing new services into a large, global services environment and migrating the support from a legacy partner to a new partner. The introduction of new services and complications with the legacy provider challenged them to meet the transition time lines. The limited knowledge base within the client for the new services limited their ability to create well integrated and streamlined delivery processes.
- Phase level support during the planning, knowledge acquisition and shadowing phases
- Act as subject matter experts on behalf of the client during customer transition meetings
- Provide solutions to delivery challenges during the transition
- On time delivery of a complex transition
- Alternative delivery solutions that saved the client’s customer more than 10% of the budgeted transition cost