Partner Ecosystem Case Study
A US based managed services company was experiencing pressures from their customer base to provide multi-region delivery support. Their existing strategy was to identify partners on a deal by deal basis which left them unable to meet response and support expectations. In fact, the limited number of partners that they were utilizing were not cost competitive and they were limited in coverage within their regions. They realigned their strategy to proactively identify new partners, negotiate pricing and standardized services, and operational and systems support frameworks.
- Renegotiate services pricing with existing partners
- Identify strategic partners consistent with expansion strategies
- Definition of the client-partner delivery framework
- Renegotiated pricing that resulted in 48% cost reduction
- Strategic partners that expanded delivery capabilities by 32%
- Pre-sales and delivery frameworks that streamlined processes